Outdoor Sidewalk Cafe & Parklet Permits

Ironbound Business Improvement District

Attention Ironbound District restaurant owners. If you are interested in establishing a sidewalk café or constructing a parklet outside of your business to expand outdoor dining, the City of Newark is prepared to help during these difficult times as we proceed with reopening our economy.

Please go to Room B-17 at Newark City Hall to obtain an Outdoor Sidewalk Cafe and/or Parklet Permit. The permit allows you to use parking spaces in front of your establishment for a dining deck. Bring a detailed design of the outdoor cafe or parklet, which must be attached to your permit application.

For more information, 973-733-6390.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *